About the Centre
The None in Three Centre (Ni3) is pioneering new ways to tackle gender-based violence (GBV) across the globe. Our aims are to:
- Investigate gender-based violence (GBV) in the study countries (India, Jamaica, Uganda and the UK).
- Develop serious prosocial computer games to change attitudes and behaviours relating to GBV.
- Evaluate the games’ effectiveness as an educational intervention to prevent GBV.
- Develop a policy hub to inform and guide actions at the strategic and operational levels across the four countries.
- Underpin and reinforce social and behavioural change.