Poster Design Competition Announced by None in Three (Ni3) Research Centre, Mumbai, India
We are pleased to announce an open call for entries to a poster design competition being organised by our team in India. We are looking for submissions of original works which visually explore one (or more) of the key themes of our research.
The three winning entries will receive an Amazon voucher, and selected entries will be featured on None in Three’s social media channels and website.
The competition themes are:
1. Smash the patriarchy
2. Gender stereotypes in our day to day lives
3. Impact of the COVID-19 crisis on women
4. Indian prosocial games and education
5. A campaign to help eliminate GBV (gender-based violence)
6. Innovative applications of the Ni3 logo
Entries can focus on a single theme or on multiple themes. All entries must adhere to the following design criteria:
1. Design should incorporate Ni3 brand purple (HEX 37215e; RGB R.56 G.35 B.95)
2. A4 size, portrait orientation design and short concept note to be submitted
3. Design + note in PDF format to be emailed to email@example.com
The closing date for entries is Tuesday 20th October 2020.
Results will be announced at the start of November. For any further details please contact Karmishtha Krishna (www.instagram.com/fungusonbread).
1. Participant should be 18 or above (by the end of 2020).
2. Only one submission per participant is allowed.
3. No plagiarism – original pieces only.
4. We shall not accept any posters that make references to any political parties or religions.
5. We shall not accept posters that contain unverified information, vulgar, or racist content against particular minority groups, cultures or communities.
1. Top three prizes – Amazon vouchers (1st – INR 5000, 2nd – INR 3000, 3rd – INR 2000)
2. 10 special mentions – On Ni3 website and social media pages
3. Certificates of merit to winners and special mentions
4. Certificates of participation to all participants
Ni3 Poster Design Competition – FAQs
What is the last date of submission for the competition?
We will be accepting entries until 20th October, 2020.
How can I submit my entry for the competition?
You can email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any registration charges for the competition?
No, there is no registration charge for submitting your entry. This is a non-profit initiative.
Are there any age restrictions for taking part in the competition?
The participant should be 18 years of age (as of 31st December 2020) or above. Entries below this given lower limit will be disqualified.
How many themes can I include in my poster?
At least one of the given themes should be well represented in the poster. More than one theme will also be accepted.
How many submissions can I make?
We are accepting only one submission per participant.
What is the format for the submission?
Your poster should be of A4 size, in portrait orientation. Please submit a high resolution PDF of the same (preferable at least 300 dpi). If you are submitting a handmade copy, please ensure it is scanned properly with no background edges. A short concept note about your design (not more than 100 words) should also be included within the submission.
What mediums can I use in my poster?
Your poster can be handmade or digital. There are no software or art medium restrictions as long as the design is 2 dimensional.
Is it necessary to include purple colour in my design?
Yes, having the Ni3 brand purple in the design is a must. If your design is handmade (not digital), a slight variation of the purple shade will be accepted. (Ni3 purple HEX 37215e; RGB R.56 G.35 B.95)
How much purple is it necessary for me to include in my design?
There is no limit on the amount of purple colour you have to use. As long as there is a hint of the shade somewhere in your design, it qualifies for a submission.
Can I use royalty free images and vectors in my design?
Royalty free images can be used in the poster, with due credits fully given. We will not be accepting royalty free vectors being used in the poster.
Where can I access the Ni3 logo for the given theme (ie, Innovative applications of the Ni3 logo)?
The Ni3 logo is available for download on this link. You can also email us at email@example.com and we will send the logo file to you accordingly.
How much can I manipulate the Ni3 logo for the theme mentioned above?
The logo PNG cannot be manipulated. However, you can apply the logo in given scenarios or designs to depict its possible usage. Please ensure that any design mockups used from the internet, including royalty free ones, require attribution.
An example is given at the bottom of this page.
When will the results of the competition be out by?
The results will be out by the beginning of November.
My question is not listed here above. What do I do?
You can reach out to us for any further questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.instagram.com/fungusonbread